Temporary Sitter Needed 4-6 Weeks career at in Portsmouth

is in need of Temporary Sitter Needed 4-6 Weeks on Sun, 17 Mar 2013 13:01:44 GMT. I am looking for a sitter full time but only for a 4 to 6 week period while I recuperate from surgery. The candidate would need to sit the kids at their home. My surgery date is April 19th but I would want to start leaving the kids a couple of days prior to that date so that I can get last minute arrangements completed. My kids are ages 15 months and 4 years. My 4-year-old is potty trained. The...

Temporary Sitter Needed 4-6 Weeks

Location: Portsmouth Virginia

Description: is in need of Temporary Sitter Needed 4-6 Weeks right now, this career will be placed in Virginia. Detailed specification about this career opportunity kindly read the description below. I am looking for a sitter full time but only for a 4 to 6 week period while I recuperate from surgery. The candidate would need to sit the kids at their home. My surgery date is April 19th but I wo! uld want to start leaving the kids a couple of days prior to that date so that I can get last minute arrangements completed. My kids are ages 15 months and 4 years. My 4-year-old is potty trained. The normal hours each day will be about 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.

  • On the day of my surgery, April 19th, I will need to drop them off no later than 5:15 a.m. because I have to report at 6 a.m.
  • That would be the only day I would need someone before 6:30 a.m.
PLEASE READ:
I would prefer someone that lives close to me so that my husband can get to work on time everyday. I live off Victory Blvd in Portsmouth close to Deep Creek Blvd.

I prefer to pay a weekly rate for this job. I am respectively offering $210.00 week for both kids. I am willing to negotiate if need be. I plan on leaving both kids for the first 2-3 weeks and then just my youngest the remainder. I can't pick him up during my recovery but my daughter ! I can manage after a couple of weeks. For just my youngest, I ! would offer $110.00 week.

I look forward to hearing from possible candidates.

Lori
- .
If you were eligible to this career, please email us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to .

If you interested on this career just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website

This career starts available on: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 13:01:44 GMT



Apply Temporary Sitter Needed 4-6 Weeks Here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال